Me and my Pea

Me and my Pea

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Days..............



We are starting to build a tradition us Dunns -
should we get to a Saturday and we dont have
to work..............



Have breakfast together, today it was at
our favorite place Evergreen Inn - actually
the restuarant workers know us and
remember Mackenzie and have watched her
grow.
Its nice to have a toddler who can eat at a table, and can feed herself!





Then we take Mackenzie to the park, and she gets to dictate when we leave......... We actually have an amazing park in our neighborhood - as well we should with the property tax we pay - but I digress.

Mackenzie, though cautious is pretty brave on this jungle gym

Down the slide she goes!

Jeff got up there to help Mackenzie because she was stuck in a tunnel. I love watching them together - they're my 'peeps' I cant help myself!


The park also has a water park attached to it - and Mackenzie had to get wet - !


After all our fun we got home and napped! What a fabulous Saturday!

No comments: