Me and my Pea

Me and my Pea

Saturday, August 2, 2008

East Coast Meets West Coast


Mackenzie and Mamom


I actually remember complaining about a $300 flight to the NC - I take it back - I so take it back! Nevertheless my Mom came for a visit recently. We had a blast, Mackenzie loved spending time with her other Mamom. I was born in North Carolina where both my Moms family and my Dads family are from. We moved to California when I was 4 so I have deep roots as a west coaster. I don't get back there often, though I have lots of memories of summers with cousins there.
@ Pebble Beach

Now that Mackenzie is 2 we no longer have the lap option on flights - 3 full price tickets - ouchie! Two things I know, there is no place like home and having a Mom is good. It was nice laughing and hanging out with her for a week. Looking forward to next time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you look just like your mom!! Look at the 3 BEAUTIFUL generations!!