Me and my Pea

Me and my Pea

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kicked OUT of the church nursery!!!


NO, this isn't a mug shot! Mackenzie
hasn't been feeling well the last few days.


First it was a reaction to Auntie Roni's
(Awoni as she calls her a mix of Aunt and
Roni I think) cats.
Then it was the 2 year molars - but the
last few days she seemed to be a littleextra moody, and you know I have alreadycomplained about her excess droll.

Well today she had a hard time warming up to her favorite Sunday School teacher - I figured its just the teeth. But then - I get paged to go get her.

Arriving at the desk they had already pulled her out of class - and they told me she had blisters in her mouth!!!! Thank the Lord a church our size has several nurses and doctors - so after talking and showing the blisters to them we are pretty sure she has HMFD (hand mouth foot disease) not to be confused with Foot and Hoof (thats Mad Cow people I may have a mad little heffer but she doesnt have Mad Cow).


She should be all better in a few days - but my faith is she will be better sooner the later. She does get to eat lots of ice cream so she will ride this train happily I imagine. Here are a few pics from the last few days.


This one is today after her very short nap.


This is whats on her "Bucket List"


Minutes after leaving church today


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor baby!!!