Me and my Pea

Me and my Pea

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh What a Night!



Happy Halloween!

Mackenzie had a blast dressed as a flutterfly as she calls it - but she was a peacock! I love this outfit! We went to Target today and people loved her, she is so fun.

I took her to see her Daddy in the office, and she went office to office begging for candy. I would prompt her to ask for candy - she would relectantly repeat what I told her - then go give the person she asked candy from all of her candy - poor thing thought she had to keep giving her candy away - so sweet!
It was time to take her home for a nap before her big Halloween Party at church. While on the freeway - I heard her say " I break it" -
Mackenzie is a really honest child she doesn't lie with the exeption of asking her if she is poo'ing (she will lie in mid grunt ) sorry I digress - so when she breaks our stuff she says "Oh, I break it."

So I tell her Dont worry about it - I'll fix it when we get home. Not 2 minutes later I hear this
"Yumm Yumm, Shhocolate is yumm" - I look back and what she broke was the wrapper, she can open candy - and of course it was her Moms fav - Almond Joy.




I didnt see her when she left her class tonight but her Daddy said she had an awesome time!


Happy Halloween to you and your little Monsters!

No comments: