Me and my Pea

Me and my Pea

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Um she likes to play Fashion Show!

So our new thing is playing fashion show. I may have created a monster. But Mackenzie is a good sport when trying on new clothes.

And she loves hats! She is sleeping, I've had an overly commited day, and only saw her for a few hours.
But we have an amazing day planned for her on Monday, a trip to the Aquariaum. Im sure that will include a stuff animal we dont need - but it will also include memories we always look forward to making.
Mackenzie you are fabulous - and its not the clothes you wear, or the talents you have or the things you will become! You are fabulous because you were created to love, be loved and live on purpose!
Today you cried when Mommy had to go to work, I cried too in my car - but my greatest hope for you is that you will unlock your purpose like I have.
You make me live a life of balance, too many hours stuffed into my Saturday means hours of play do and one on one time in the next few days!

Thank you for sharing me with other kids, I love those kids too - but none of them hold my heart like you do.
You are fabulous!

2 comments:

Renee Sagon said...

sandy this one made me cry!!! mack the Lord must love you to give you such great parents!!!

marineof2 said...

CUte! I love the hat on her!